top of page
There are so many resources out there that it can often be very confusing where you need to look. Once you find what it is that you are looking for, it can be hard to determine where in that resource you need to look to find your answers.
Below is an easy guide to find what it is you need, and the most important documents/regulations that you need to be aware of.
US Transportation Command Links
DTR Part IV Appendix B - Tender of Service
- This is the contract between the Department of Defense and Transportation Service Providers.
DTR Part IV Appendix J - Non Temp Storage TOS
- If you have a NTS shipment, this will be the contract that governs how that shipment is handled.
DTR Part IV Attachment K1 - It's Your Move
- This document lays out what you need to know about the process, and about what are the responsibilities of both you and your moving company.
Claim & Liability Business Rules
- This is where you will find the regulations that Transportation Service Providers are to follow for claim settlements.
Joint Travel Regulation
JTR Chapter 5
- This is the place where you will find what your financial entitlements are, and how they are defined.
bottom of page